ghe naa hrudayaashi

The Marathi poem was written in 1968. I was in worried and missing my friend. I was in need of her nearness. Suddenly she appeared when all were present in my house. Normally here we feel shy to expose our feelings. The say of my heart convey her on small paper first 6 line. Then I saw  tears on her cheeks rolled down , & she ran away. Tried here free translation.



घे ना हृदयाशी 

हृदयातील त्या कोमल तेशी 
मिसळून घे मजशी 
प्रिया घेना हृदयाशी 

ओठातील त्या अमृताशी 
सलगी दे मजशी 
नको ना अव्हेरूस अशी 

गालावरल्या भ्रमर लीला 
बघू दे नाजूक ती कशी 
खळी  गे उगवते ती कशी

Here line to line translation from Marathi to English

        Hug me in Heart

Within that  fragile heart of you
Mix me into beauty blue
Darling, hug me in the heart too

With in that ambrosia of lips
Let me rest close beside this
Dear you, not to deny please

Smiley styles while puffing cheeks
Let me see, moves soft these
& arousing dimple, how it's being

Comments

Popular Posts